Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Arrivals: I Can Read It By Myself

This post is for the Tiny Dictator, who says, "I can read it all by myself because it says I Can Read It All By Myself."



Robert Lopshire, How To Make Flibbers, etc.
Hardcover(out of print)





Robert Lopshire, I Am Better Than You!
Hardcover with dust jacket (out of print)

Technically not an "I Can Read It All By Myself" book, but still...





Joan Heilbroner & P.D. Eastman, Robert The Rose Horse
Hardcover




Laurent De Brunhoff, Babar Loses His Crown
Hardcover with dust jacket (out of print)




Benjamin Elkin & Katherine Evans, The Big Jump
Hardcover with dust jacket (out of print)





Fred Phleger & Paul Galdone, The Whales Go By
Hardcover (out of print)



These books, and thousands of others, can be purchased from:

Brickbat Books
709 South Fourth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147

215 592 1207

Open:
Tuesday: thru Saturday, 11am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 6pm
Closed Monday

No comments: