Saturday, October 30, 2010

FEATURED: Children's Books Unlikely to Be Reprinted #2


The Go-To-Bed Book, Hardcover
Ella Monckton, illustrated by Clifford Webb

...kind of like the shower scene from Psycho, but for small children!






"Ooogley-googley-googley-gug."

Michael lay flat on his tummy in the empty bath and peered down the black hole of the waste pipe. He couldn't see anything, so he called softly, "Is anybody down there?"

The was a scuffly noise and a little squeaky voice said, "Yes, me."

"Who's me?"

"The common Bath Google," answered the little voice. "I was the Yellow Imp at the court of the Fairy Queen, but I was naughty once too often and she turned me into a Common Bath Google. I'm not at all happy here."



These books, and thousands of others, can be purchased from:

Brickbat Books
709 South Fourth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147

215 592 1207

Open every day, 11am to 7pm.

We accept Visa, MC, Amex, Paypal and cash.

We ship anywhere.

No comments: