Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FEATURED: Three Women On The Edge


A Dangerous Woman, James T. Farrell

"...beautiful and rebellious, she defies men while seeking to attract them..."




Baby Doll, Tennessee Williams

"You better just remember that I always got my mad money with me. Always!"





Terror, Robert Bloch

"The moment I saw her, I knew I had to have her. I had to have her even if I died for it, even if others died...
Around her throat hung a necklace of human skulls. Her earrings were pendant corpses, her girdle a writhing tangle of serpents caressed by the hands of the dead. Her brows and breasts were bathed in the bright beauty of blood."




These books, and thousands of others, can be purchased from:

Brickbat Books
709 South Fourth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147

215 592 1207

Open every day, 11am to 7pm.

We accept Visa, MC, Amex, Paypal and cash.

We ship anywhere.

No comments: