Thursday, November 19, 2009

NEW ARRIVAL: Artist Music Journal, Vol 1, Edition 04: Hisham Akira Bharoocha



Artist Music Journal Volume 1
Edition 04
Artist: Hisham Bharoocha
$18.95








From Hisham: “This AMJ is a compilation made up of mostly collage work I have done over the years, as well as some of my installation drawings. This if the first book of my own so I am excited about it and hope you are as well. It was a simple process to create this book but I am glad to have it out in the world. It describes an era of development for me in my work. I hope to surpass this work by keeping on the creative path but it’s nice to have something to look back on. Art is for sharing not keeping to yourself. The more people your work can speak to the more powerful it becomes. Let it fall out of your hands and into the minds of others. You can’t own it, you can only create it.”

Hisham Akira Bharoocha is an artist currently based in Brooklyn, New York. He concentrates on creating music, visual art, and photography.








This book, and thousands of others, can be purchased from:

Brickbat Books
709 South Fourth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147

215 592 1207

Open every day, 11am to 7pm.

We accept Visa, MC, Amex, Paypal and cash.

We ship anywhere.

No comments: